Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Keenan!

It's hard to believe Keenan was born just a year ago! This year has really flown by!
Here are his stats:

Weight: 28 lbs & 14 oz.
Height: 31 & 3/4 inches
Head circumference: 18 & 3/4 inches

As you can see, Keenan is a healthy baby. No worries about his eating habits or growth! I cannot complain, I have 2 healthy and happy boys! They are my pride and joy! Everyone is probably wondering what the Rourkes have been up to.

Well, we had a little b-day party for Keenan with lots of cake. It was a Curious George theme, both sets of grandparents were here to spoil the little boy. A few days after Keenan's b-day party he started walking. Our parents were the ones who witnessed the event and my Mom had to tell me the news first, while Aaron's Mom wanted us to discover it ourselves.

I have been continually training for the Kansas Half Marathon which occurred in Lawrence yesterday (4/19), it was a tough run, it was so windy, at least the rain stopped before we actually started running. Rhonda and I ran together, I did not think Aaron was going to show up, but he brought the boys. It was right at mile 10, so Eli ran with me for a little bit. Aaron said he was sad when he had to go back to Dad. I was hoping to see them at the end of the race, but did not find them until after I finished the race.

Yes, I have been lame and have not posted in FOR-EVER! My only excuse is, the last thing I want to do is open my computer when I get home, so I may just post pics and videos. May is only going to get worse!

1 comment:

EK said...

Congrats again on the 1/2 marathon. That is so awesome. And the birthday boy is so adorable! Love the hair cut shots.